Business Organizations and Activities, Health Care
Attorney Jennifer L. Z. Ontai is a Senior Associate in the firm's Honolulu office, where she concentrates her practice on Corporate and Health Care Law and Business Organizations and Activities. Prior to joining Torkildson, Katz, Hetherington, Harris & Knorek, Attorneys at Law, in 2015, Ms. Ontai served as a law clerk to the Honorable Bert I. Ayabe of the First Circuit Court of Hawaii.
Ms. Ontai is admitted to practice law in Hawaii and the United States District Court, District of Hawaii.
While a law school student at the University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Ms. Ontai served as Executive Editor for Publications at the University of Hawaii Law Review. Ms. Ontai also has a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Hawaii, Shidler College of Business.
- Executive Editor for Publications, University of Hawaii Law Review
- J.D., 2011, University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law
- M.B.A., 2011, University of Hawaii, Shidler College of Business
- B.S., 2007, University of Southern California
Admitted to Practice
- Hawaii State Bar, 2011
- United States District Court, District of Hawaii, 2011