Business Organizations and Activities, Real Estate
Bryan W. H. Chee is a Senior Associate at Torkildson Katz, A Law Corporation. Bryan assists clients with a wide range of real estate transactions, including real estate acquisitions and dispositions, financing, commercial leasing, real estate development, due diligence reviews for major acquisitions, affordable housing and multi-party development agreements, and condominium development. Bryan also assists clients with corporate and business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, commercial transactions, entity structuring, and corporate governance.
Before entering private practice, Bryan gained invaluable experience by serving as an extern for both Judge Derrick K. Watson at the Federal District Court of Hawai‘i and Justice Michael D. Wilson of the Supreme Court of Hawai‘i.
During law school, Bryan served as a Casenote Editor of the University of Hawai‘i Law Review while earning an MBA from the University of Hawai’i, Shidler College of Business. Before entering law school, Bryan was a Peace Corps volunteer in West Africa.
Admitted to Practice
- Hawaii State Bar, 2016
- U.S. District Court, District of Hawaii, 2017
- J.D., 2016, University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law
- M.B.A., 2016, Shidler College of Business at University of Hawai‘i at Manoa, Hawaii
- B.A., 2010, University of Washington
- Major: History
- Minor: International Studies
- Hawai‘i State Bar Association, Real Property and Financial Services Section, Director
- Hawai‘i State Bar Association, Real Property and Financial Services Section, Secretary
- Hawai‘i State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Director (2017-2019)
- Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Young Professionals Member
Areas of Practice
- Business Organizations and Activities
- Real Estate & Finance