Administrative Law Attorneys
Our law firm can counsel your business on legal issues involving government agencies
Is your business applying for a license or dealing with a government agency at the local, state, federal or international level? Whatever type of government approval your business needs, our experienced administrative law attorneys at Torkildson Katz, A Law Corporation, can assist your company every step of the way.
Our nationally renowned, Hawaii administrative law attorneys take a comprehensive approach towards every legal case we handle at our law firm. Our detail-oriented attorneys carefully research every administrative law case we handle. We make sure all government filings, applications or appeals properly adhere to the applicable local, state, federal or international laws. We put your business’ best interests first, from start to finish.
Administrative law can encompass a range of business dealings involving government agencies, including seeking government approval in legal matters involving:
As your administrative law firm, you count on our attorneys to be dedicated legal advocates for your business. Our administrative law attorneys offer a range of services, including:
- Applying for mandatory county, state or federal licenses or permits
- Creating and drafting documents for your business involving mandatory government applications
- Representing your company at hearings or meetings involving various government agencies
- Filing mandatory government documents with the local, state or federal agency that has jurisdiction on these legal matters
- Representing your business in court, if necessary, as part of your government filing
- Representing your business in court if your license or permit has been suspended or denied
Our attorneys have extensive experience in a range of administrative law matters. We thoroughly understand how the legal system works in Hawaii and throughout the world. We understand how different laws can affect businesses in different ways, whether your company is based in Hawaii or operating in our state. We then carefully consider the short-term and long-term implications of different legal strategies and how they apply to your specific circumstances.
To learn more about how our administrative law attorneys can benefit your business, contact our law firm and schedule an appointment with one of our highly skilled administrative law attorneys.