The Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis has had an economic impact on Hawaii. Businesses have suffered as a result. We have also seen flights, conferences and events canceled.
The Hawaii Chamber of Commerce will be hosting the Vigilant Against Virus, Confident in Commerce webinar on March 24th from 12:00 - 1:00 PM.
Local and national experts will weigh in on how businesses can address the economic impact of COVID-19. The webinar will also cover:
- Impact in the workplace
- Work-at-home policies
- Event postponements
- Collaborative opportunities.
Registration is complimentary for Chamber members and is required in order to send you webinar information. Monday, March 23 is the last day to register online. Refunds are not available at this time.
Speakers will include:
- Opening Remarks by Lt. Governor, Josh Green, MD
- Carl Bonham, Executive Director, UHERO
- Dr. Shaylin Chock, Group Physician, Hawaii Pacific Health
- John Knorek, Partner, Torkildson Katz Hetherington Harris Knorek
- Scott Murakami, Director, Department of Labor and Industrial Relations, State of Hawaii
- Brooks Nelson, Senior Director, Global Resilience, Corporate Citizenship, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Jane Sawyer, District Director, U.S. Small Business Administration