As of Tuesday, March 24, 2020, the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) has infected nearly 400,000 people worldwide and killed more than 17,000. The reach of this pandemic has impacted the economic wellbeing of the United States and the rest of the world.
In response to COVID-19, new employment policies will be put in place on April 1st and will stay in effect until December 31, 2020. These will include:
- Temporary Emergency Family and Medical Leave Policy
- Temporary Emergency Paid Leave Due to COVID-19-Related Reasons
Click here to download the document detailing these two policies.
We have also attached a slide presentation offering tips on:
- How employers can safeguard their workplaces from COVID-19,
- Policies regarding sick leave and worker quarantine,
- Work-from-home policies,
- Preventing workplace discrimination,
- Travel restrictions,
- And more.
Click here to download.