Attorneys from Torkildson, Katz, Hetherington, Harris & Knorek, Attorneys at Law will be featured speakers at the Annual Employment Law Seminar hosted by Chamber of Commerce Hawaii.
Our attorneys will speak on numerous timely employment law topics including leave law, sexual harassment, drug use in the workplace, FLSA issues, health law, labor law, ADA accommodations and immigration law. This is a “must attend” event of the year featuring in-depth presentations on employment law issues that are frequently overlooked.
Annual Employment Law Seminar – Hosted by Chamber of Commerce Hawaii
Date: August 14, 2018
Time: 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM HST (registration begins at 7:30, first presentation begins at 9:00)
Location: Hawaii Convention Center
Address: 1801 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
Parking: On-site parking garage, $10 per entry (free for full electric vehicles)
Early Bird Ticket Cost:
- $400 - YP Member Early Bird
- $450 - Chamber/SHRM Member Early Bird
- $550 - Non-Member Early Bird
Cost of Admission:
- $450 - YP Member Regular
- $500 - Chamber/SHRM Member Regular
- $600 - Non-Member Regular
Expo Table - for Chamber Members Only:
- $350 - Expo Table Early Bird
- $400 - Expo Table Regular
- $750 - Expo Table with (1) seminar admission
- $1,100 - Expo Table with (2) seminar admission
- Early Bird rates until June 30
- Regular rate is until August 7
- 5 days or more prior to event – full refund
- 2-4 days before event – 50% refund
- 0-1 day before event – no refund
Parking, continental breakfast, lunch, Pau Hana networking, HR credits and chamber desk manual included with admission fees.
About Chamber of Commerce Hawaii
Known as the “Voice of Business” in Hawaii, the Chamber of Commerce Hawaii is a non-profit organization that advocates for businesses statewide. The Chamber represents more than 2,000 member organizations and works to advance the economic climate in Hawaii to help the business community thrive locally, nationally and globally.
About our firm
Since 1947, Torkildson, Katz, Hetherington, Harris & Knorek, Attorneys at Law, has been a leading business law firm handling cases in Hawaii on behalf of individual and corporate clients. Our firm’s areas of practice include labor and employment law, tax law, corporate law, health care law and business litigation.