On September 11, 2020, Torkildson, Katz, Hetherington, Harris & Knorek, Attorneys at Law will be presenting the 27th Annual Employment Law Seminar remotely. This seminar will cover up-to-date laws that impact employers, including those pertaining to COVID-19, ADA and immigration.
Those who wish to attend this seminar can do so from the safety and convenience of their own home or office.
Topics covered at this year’s seminar will include:
- Recovering from COVID-19 and What is to Come
- Getting Back to Business: Wage and hour compliance, especially tracking extra training, lunches, breaks and other non-work related activities while teleworking, cost of new equipment for remote location and additional safety related functions. Rehiring of your workforce and avoiding potential bias.
- New Legal Claims: ADA accommodation, especially high-risk employees or family members, mental impairments and response to needed function and workplace changes.
In addition, enjoy a special presentation to honor Patriot Day in memory of those who were injured or lost their lives in the 9/11 attacks.
This virtual seminar will include:
- Virtual exhibitor booths, which you can visit at any time during the seminar
- Virtual speed peer-to-peer networking, which will allow you to connect with others attending the seminar
- Engaging presentations by the Torkildson team, including question and answer time