Formation of Facilities
Look to our health care lawyers for help expanding or opening new facilities
Forming a health care company in Hawaii can be a complicated, detailed process. Whether it is opening a new hospital, medical practice or some other health care company, such projects often involve mountains of paperwork, public hearings and pages of forms. Our knowledgeable attorneys at Torkildson Katz, A Law Corporation, can help you at every stage of the process. From purchasing the property to hiring personnel, we can help make your vision a reality.
Legal Issues Often Associated With Formation of Health Care Facilities
You may face any number of legal issues when forming a health care company or opening a new health care facility in Hawaii, including but not limited to the following:
- Corporate and business law
- Real estate transactions
- Tax planning
- Local or state approvals associated with building such a facility
- Obtaining financing to purchase or lease a facility
- Labor and employment law
- Physician recruitment and contracting
- Compliance with applicable state and federal laws
- Effective fraud and abuse analysis and compliance programs
You conducted extensive research before you decided to undertake such a monumental business venture. You understand Hawaii's health care needs inside out. We can help turn your plans into a thriving business. Schedule an appointment with one of our knowledgeable lawyers today.