Formation of Facilities
Look to our health care lawyers for help expanding or opening new facilities
Forming a health care company in Hawaii can be a complicated, detailed process. Whether it is opening a new hospital, medical practice or some other health care company, such projects often involve mountains of paperwork, public hearings and pages of forms. Our knowledgeable attorneys at Torkildson, Katz, Moore, Hetherington & Harris, Attorneys at Law, can help you at every stage of the process. From purchasing the property to hiring personnel, we can help make your vision a reality.
Legal Issues Often Associated With Formation of Health Care Facilities
You may face any number of legal issues when forming a health care company or opening a new health care facility in Hawaii, including but not limited to the following:
- Corporate and business law
- Real estate transactions
- Tax planning
- Local or state approvals associated with building such a facility
- Obtaining financing to purchase or lease a facility
- Labor and employment law
- Physician recruitment and contracting
- Compliance with applicable state and federal laws
- Effective fraud and abuse analysis and compliance programs
You conducted extensive research before you decided to undertake such a monumental business venture. You understand Hawaii's health care needs inside out. We can help turn your plans into a thriving business. Schedule an appointment with one of our knowledgeable lawyers today.