Employment Compliance, Employment Litigation, Labor Relations and Business Litigation
Austin F. McCullough, an Associate at our firm, joined the labor and litigation departments of the firm in September 2012 and concentrates his practice on commercial litigation and employment-related disputes. He has represented clients in matters involving breach of contract, trademark and copyright infringement, securities fraud and insider trading, antitrust, criminal and regulatory investigations of financial institutions, and corporate and partnership litigation in both state and federal courts. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. McCullough worked in the litigation department of Sullivan & Cromwell LLP.
Mr. McCullough enjoys participating in clean-up dives for local scuba diving sites.
- J.D., 2007, University of Virginia School of Law
- B.A., 2004, Mary Washington College
- Major: History
- Honors: Cum Laude
Admitted to Practice
- New York State Bar, 2008
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York, 2009
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2009
- Hawaii State Bar, 2012
- United States District Court, District of Hawaii, 2012
- Virginia State Bar, 2015