Are you wondering how to handle the pitfalls associated with tax-exempt organizations? Or looking for guidance on drafting bylaws, articles of incorporation and corporate policies? Tax-exempt organizations are a unique and complex area of law, and they require expert guidance to stay in compliance and reap the full benefits of their protected status.
Presented by the National Business Institute (NBI), the upcoming Tax Exempt Organizations Boot Camp in Honolulu will answer those questions.
The seminar curriculum will include the following presentations:
- Bylaws, Articles of Incorporation and Policies: Pitfalls to Avoid - Trever K. Asam
- IRS Form 1023 and 1024 Procedures (and Problems) - Trever K. Asam
- Board Governance, Compensation and Liability - Legal Landmines - Kawena S. Beaupre and Curtis K. Saiki
- State Law Update, Hot-Button Legal Issues and Changes You Need to Know - Ronald I. Heller
- Top IRS Form 990 and UBIT/UBTI Reporting Mistakes - Ronald I. Heller
- Contributions, Fundraising/Charitable Solicitations and Planned Giving - Kawena S. Beaupre and Curtis K. Saiki
- Ethical Considerations - Trever K. Asam
Click here to register.
Date: Thursday, July 14, 2016
Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Location: Doubletree by Hilton Alana Hotel Waikiki
Fee: $349 tuition for the first registrant, $339 for each additional registrant
Cancellation/No-Show Policy: Contact the NBI prior to the program.
Directions/Parking: Contact the event site at 808-941-7275.
Can't attend? This event will be recorded in its entirety. Check the "Can't Attend" box on the registration page to purchase a copy of the audio CD and the course book.