On November 16, 2015, Ronald Heller will be speaking on Limited Liability Companies at a seminar presented by the National Business Institute.
Date: Monday, November 16, 2015
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:40 p.m.
Location: Ala Moana Hotel, 410 Atkinson Drive, Honolulu, HI 96814
Explore the Advantageous Uses and Benefits of LLCs
Limited liability companies can be a favorable route for business owners, but do you have the knowledge you need to stay in compliance with current legislation and make them work for you? Join us for a comprehensive program where you'll gain the information you need to make informed decisions on taking advantage of LLCs and putting them to work for you. Enroll today!
- Do you know if an LLC is the best entity for you or your client? Explore and compare the various business formations so you can select the best option.
- Utilize tax benefits with an understanding of how LLCs are taxed as pass-through entities.
- Prevent future disagreements by preparing articles of organization that cover all your bases.
- Stay in compliance with current securities laws when transferring membership interests.
- Know how to use the LLC advantageously to hold property, for venture capital projects and estate planning.
- Learn how to create a comprehensive operating plan using our sample document as your guide.
- Don't put your business at risk: stay in compliance with current state and federal legislation.
For more information and to register, click here.